9th – 16th July 2022, Cottages Maly Ratmirov, Czech Republic
For the third time in a row Czech Pirates will meet at a summer camp for all Pirates – adults, kids, grandpirates, animals, spirits. We are pleased to invite you, our dear friends from Young Pirates of Europe, to join us this time at the holiday resort Chaty Maly Ratmirov in Czech Republic. It’s a beautiful campsite by the pond, among the woods, with a pub and restaurant (the best czech tap beer available day and night, yeah!).
This year’s theme is Conference of alchemists
Together with the organizing team we are putting together a varied program for 1) adults who want to learn, 2) adults who want to relax, 3) older children and 4) younger children.
These programs will run in parallel and what you choose will be purely up to you and your mood. The camp is designed for parents, children, and adults without children. Participation in the program is of course voluntary.
If you want to be involved in the preparation of the programme, get in touch with Šárka. We are looking for – anyone with any skill or knowledge and the enthusiasm to pass it on (from crochet to yoga classes to a lecture on quantum physics) 🙂
In addition to the programme:
– the most important is the competition for the best decorated cottage! Each participant has one vote, the cottage with the most votes wins. What is the price, you ask? The biggest of all, Pride and Honor!
– there will be masquerade ball, pack your magic robes or whatever magic creature you are <3
Due to the limited party/union budget, we have NO funds to organize the camp this year. Therefore, it will be entirely dependent on voluntary contributions from participants or other donors.
Specifically, these contributions will be for the children’s program (39,000 CZK), for the full-camp game for adults (10,000 CZK), possibly for speakers’ travel expenses, materials for workshops, etc.
In total, we would need to raise at least 60 000 CZK to be able to afford to prepare PLK of at least the same quality as previous years. We would be delighted if you would consider making a donation to the organization <3.
1 person in a cottage/500CZK/night = 3500CZK/7 days
The price includes 5 meals a day: buffet breakfast (bread, ham, cheese, smoked cheese, salami, eggs, sausages, honey, marmalade, pate, cornflakes, chocolate crisps, espresso coffee, tea, milk,…), snack, lunch (soup, main course,… meal), snack, dinner (soup and main meal), all-day drinking regime (juice, tea, coffee) and accommodation (incl. bed linen).
– Possibility of adjusting the menu for vegetarians and celiacs (please be sure to mention this)
– 15 mini-fridges for storing your own food
– Coffee available all day
– WiFi is in the main building. But if 30+ people are hanging out on it, it won’t be super fast – the best WiFi is the woods, clear your mind!
– LTE has a good signal from O2 and T-mobile.
– Hot water all day, new showers.
– Social indoor space: dining room, clubhouse and 12x6m tent.
– Plenty of outdoor space for parallel activities for multiple groups, fire pit.
– Possibility to bring your dog
We have two cabins of four reserved for YPE = in total 8 people from YPE. In case of greater interest, it is possible to add a few extra beds in other cottages.
How to apply?
Ung Pirat – via Chris, we are in touch
Maia – via Chris aswell to travel together
Others – let us now here on Mattermost (only serious applicants)
Looking forward to meeting you!
President of YPE